The Leadership Style Assignment
Assignment 2: Nurse Interview Paper (20 Points) – Alternative assignment for students not in clinical
1. Each student will select a leadership style.
2. Describe/define the leadership style.
3. Describe specific characteristics/qualitiesof the leader based upon the leadership style.
4. Explain how this leadership style promotes safety and quality patient care.
5. Describe a hypothetical/or real clinical nursing scenario that depicts the leadership style in action.
6. Identify 3 potential advantages and 3 potential disadvantages associated with the leadership style.
7. Describe how a nurse leader would determine their personal leadership style.
8. Discuss thoughts and feelings regarding the quote “Are leaders born or made?”
9. Utilize the literature to support the main topic/criteria in the paper.
10. Summarize by describing how this assignment may impact the future as a nurse.
Develop a scholarly paper that addresses the following criteria:
1. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 5 to 6 pages excluding the title and reference page.
2. Includean introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
3. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
4. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
5. Include a minimum of 3 professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal referencesto support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
6. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
7. Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes.
8. Submit by the posted due date.
Assignment 2: Nurse Interview Paper (20 points) – Alternative assignment for students not in clinical
All topics/criteria addressed, and all questions fully answered.
All topics/criteria addressed, and most questions fully answered.
All topics/criteria addressed, and most questions partially answered.
One or more topics/criteria not addressed or completely answered.
Quality/Accuracy of Information
Information clearly relates to the main topic/criteria. It includes several supporting details and/or examples.
Information clearly relates to the main topic/criteria. It provides supporting details and/or examples.
Information clearly relates to the main topic/criteria. A few details and/or examples are given.
Information has little or nothing to do with the main topic/criteria.
Information is very organized with well-constructed paragraphs and levels of heading.
Information organized with well-constructed paragraphs and levels of heading.
There is an attempt at organization, but errors exist. No levels of heading.
The information or overall structure appears disorganized.
All references are from a relevant professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal, within a 5-year timeframe, or a classic/ historical source.
The majority of references are from a relevant professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal, within a 5-year timeframe or a classic/historical source.
Some references are from non-peer-reviewed scholarly sources or older than 5 years.
Majority of references are from non-peer-reviewed scholarly sources or older than 5 years.
Up to 10% of the assigned points (total points of assignment) can be deducted from the earned points for errors in APA style [title page, introduction, purpose statement, level heading, conclusion, references, citations, and format], spelling, and/or grammar.
The Leadership Style Assignment
Create an order via https://peakassignments.com/order if you need work on such topic and many more from different disciplines.