This assignment is intended to help you use leadership skills to gather project members from cross-functional departments and skill sets and lead them in the fulfillment and implementation of a mock project.
Discover the various responsibilities of a project manager by organizing a project. See Chapter 19, sections 19.9 and Cases.
Apply project management tools and a PM outline type of your choice to structure and plan the project by defining, planning, and controlling. The project will be a be one that requires a clear end state deliverable (scope), start date and end date (schedule), and budget (cost).
Create a 10- to 12-slide (title and reference slides are not included in the slide count) PowerPoint presentation (supported by Excel and Word as needed), with detailed speaker notes (45 – 265 words per slide), that includes the following:
- Project description
- Project Management Charts (Critical Path, WBS, Gant Chart, Budget, Structure, etc.)
- Meeting cadence/rhythm and timing
- Metrics to measure the project’s success (Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Financial (Gross cost) and budgetary considerations (labor, materials, equipment, overhead, contingency, etc.)
- Description of the project reporting structure (functional or matrix).
Cite 4 peer-reviewed references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Create an order via https://peakassignments.com/order if you need work on such topic and many more from different disciplines.