SUBSTANTIATING ORGANIZATIONAL CHALLENGES
SYNTHESIS OF EVIDENCE SUBSTANTIATING ORGANIZATIONAL CHALLENGES
Substantiating challenges faced by organizations and the populations they serve involves critically analyzing and reviewing evidence from a body of literature and synthesizing evidence of the magnitude, scope, and impact of the challenges.
Conduct and document a literature search to critically review, analyze, and synthesize evidence substantiating three health care or public health challenges faced by your prospective practicum site and the populations it serves, or organizations with similar characteristics and populations served. Support your descriptions of the scope, magnitude, and impact of each challenge with relevant and timely evidence.
The assignment requirements, outlined below, correspond to the scoring guide criteria, so be sure to address each main point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed. In addition, note the additional requirements for document format, length, and supporting evidence.
· Describe your prospective practicum site or similar organization and the populations it serves.
. Describe the type of organization and the kind of health care or public health services it provides.
. Describe the populations the organization serves.
. Summarize the organization’s mission and goals, and identify key stakeholders.
· Substantiate three challenges that your prospective practicum site or similar organization and its client populations currently face.
. Describe each challenge.
. Cite evidence from the literature that establishes the existence and significance of each challenge.
· Summarize the scope and magnitude of the organizational challenges.
. Describe the extent, severity, and size of the problems related to each challenge.
. Describe current publicly reported statistics, metrics, or both, showing the magnitude of each challenge, compared to benchmarks.
· Substantiate the negative impact of the challenges on your prospective practicum site or similar organization and its client populations.
. Outline the negative impact of each challenge, including how each affects quality of care, operations, and other aspects of the organization.
. Describe the negative impact of each challenge on the industry, client populations, and organization.
· Support main points, assertions, arguments, conclusions, or recommendations with relevant and credible evidence.
. Assess the relevance and credibility of information sources.
· Use paraphrasing and summarization to represent ideas from external sources.
· Format: Format your paper using APA style. Use the APA Style Paper Template [DOCX]. An APA Style Paper Tutorial [DOCX] is also provided to help you in writing and formatting your paper. Be sure to include the following:
. A title page and reference page. An abstract is not required.
. A running head on all pages.
. Appropriate section headings.
· Length: Your paper should be 3–4 pages in length, not including the title page and reference page.
· Supporting evidence: Cite at least three current and relevant peer-reviewed studies. Provide in-text citations and references in APA format.
· Proofreading: Proofread your document before you submit it to minimize errors that could distract readers and make it more difficult for them to focus on the substance of your paper.
Your Work will be evaluated using this criteria.
VIEW SCORING GUIDE
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
· Competency 1: Confirm successful completion of CITI research ethics and compliance training and capstone practicum site and preceptor approval.
. Describe a prospective practicum site, or similar organization, and the populations it serves.
· Competency 2: Synthesize research evidence to substantiate health care or public health challenges specific to an organization and population.
. Substantiate challenges that a prospective practicum site, or similar organization, and its client populations currently face.
. Substantiate the negative impact of challenges on a prospective practicum site, or similar organization, and its client populations.
· Competency 3: Critically review organizational challenges as opportunities for evidence-based improvement appropriate for a doctoral capstone project.
. Summarize the scope and magnitude of organizational challenges.
· Competency 6: Produce written work that demonstrates critical thinking and application of knowledge, in accordance with Capella’s writing standards.
. Support main points, assertions, arguments, conclusions, or recommendations with relevant and credible evidence.
. Use paraphrasing and summarization to represent ideas from external sources.
Create an order via https://peakassignments.com/order if you need work on SUBSTANTIATING ORGANIZATIONAL CHALLENGES and many more from different disciplines