STG5A3 – Marketplace – Summer 2021
Assessment 2- Board report – re-sit assessment brief on STG5A3 Marketplace Summer 2021
As an individual you have to produce a typed final report. Length 1,500 words (not including executive summary, bibliography or appendices). To be submitted electronically via BlackBoard by 23:59pm Friday 9th July 2020 This report carries 20% of the total module marks for this module. You do NOT have to present this report, just submit it. Please also make sure that you include your name and team name (e.g. “STG5A3 – Fred Smith – Beta1”) on the report cover and as the filename.
NOTE: Better marks will be earned by individuals that use appropriate models / theory in their report. As a minimum your report must include information on the following areas.
Report to the board on STG5A3 Marketplace Summer 2021
Answer all the following questions in a report format
1. Critically evaluate the changing competitive dynamics of the Market Place simulation over the 7 quarters. In your analysis, you should take the following into account:
a) What strategies were adopted by the other teams and how did their strategies change over time as the simulation progressed?
b) How did the other teams in your universe perform over the duration of the simulation? Explain and justify the measures used to evaluate and measure their performance;
2. Based on the available Market Place data, compare and contrast the strategies and performance of your team against that of the competitors. In your analysis, you should take the following into account:
a) Which strategies or decisions by your team account for any differences in the performance of your team when compared to that of the other competitors?
b) How well prepared is your team to compete in the future? Outline a brief plan of your intended strategies, including any proposed changes to investments in R&D, marketing and promotion, production and HRM strategies;
The summative submission deadline is 23:59 UK time on Friday 9th July 2021. The associated formative deadline is 23:59 UK time on 25th June 2021, and you are strongly advised to take advantage of this opportunity
Assessment Criteria on STG5A3 Marketplace Summer 2021
• The overall picture of the business and competition is conveyed clearly
• Content items have a consistency and logic supporting the overall picture
• Appropriate use is made of strategic tools and techniques
• Explains how own strategy took account of competitors
• Written in a business-like style to convey economically and precisely the content
• The structure enables the reader to understand the strategy and approach adopted
• Accompanying visuals, graphs and tables are appropriately designed, placed and referenced in relation to the text
• The main body of the report contains the essential content and is supported by relevant data in the appendices
Create an order via https://peakassignments.com/order if you need work on such topic and many more from different disciplines.