For this task you will propose marketing and communication strategies based on the target market and demographics for a department, program, or service of the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. This task will help you as you propose similar marketing and communication strategies for the final project case organization, Bellevue Hospital, in Final Project Milestone Three, due in Module Seven.
Complete the following critical elements in the Module Six Worksheet:
- Target Markets/Demographics: Select a total of three different target markets and three different demographics.
For your second and third sets, choose a different target market and a different demographic.
For example, if the first selection is low-income Asian population, then my second selection could be middle income Black population, and my third selection could be affluent Hispanic population
- Department/Program/Service: Select one department, program or service from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. For example, if the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program is selected, you will use this same program with your selected target markets and demographics.
- Prioritization: Prioritize your target markets/demographics as Priority One, Priority Two, and Priority Three based on the particular program or initiative you selected.
- Marketing Technique: Identify the marketing technique you will use for each priority (use one traditional, one social media, and one other).
- Briefly discuss the prioritization and the marketing techniques that you chose, justifying your choices.
- Explain how your communication and marketing strategies align with the department’s/program’s/service’s mission, vision, and values.
Note: For the follow-up worksheet task in Module Eight, you will complete a basic budget for implementing the marketing strategies you develop in the Module Six Worksheet.
What to Submit
Do not alter the worksheet or submit the assignment in the form of an essay. For this and all worksheets, you are not required to include a cover page. You are expected to provide in-text citations for your sources and a reference list at the end of the worksheet.