Business Proposal Part 1
The purpose of this assignment is to begin drafting an internal business proposal that outlines how you will implement the solution to the problem you have identified in your organization.
There are several parts to this assignment, and each part has been explained and briefly outlined in the “Business Proposal Project Summary” resource. This document should be used as a guide to assist you with constructing key elements of the proposal. Word count guidelines are provided for each section of the business proposal. For this assignment, you will complete the Purpose Statement, Problem Statement, Data and Research Findings, Proposed Solution, Stakeholder Analysis and Benefits, and Implementation Methods sections of the business proposal.
- Purpose Statement (100-250 words) provides clear statement of why the business proposal is being made.
- Problem Statement including specific data (statistics and numbers) related to how the problem impacts the business. This part of the proposal should include the graph/chart/data collected from Part 1 of the benchmark-data collection assignment.
- Data and Research Findings (250-500 words) should include a summary of what you learned from conducting research related to what has already been done to address the organizational problem. This part of the proposal should include the graph/chart/data collected in Part 2 of the benchmark-data collection assignment.
- Proposed Solution (250-500 words) should include a summary of the top three problem solutions you considered to address the problem. In addition to including the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 3 of the benchmark-data collection assignment, this section should provide a succinct discussion of the pros and cons of implementing each of the top three solutions being considered to address the problem.
- Stakeholder Analysis and Benefits (500 words, revised if needed).
- Implementation Methods (250-500 words) summarize specific strategies that will used to implement the problem solution, including time and costs associated with implementation.
It is important to include specific data throughout the business proposal. Include statistics that support the problem statement that can be used to establish and track goals; relate to specifics of implementation, timing, and cost; and illustrate stakeholder benefits. The proposal is an internal document that will be read by stakeholders within the organization where the problem exists, so keep this in mind and focus on this audience as you write. Within the Word document, include subsection titles to organize content according to the categories listed above to provide easy reference points for the reader.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, an abstract is not required.
Business Proposal Part 1
Create an order via https://peakassignments.com/order if you need work on such topic and many more from different disciplines.